Download the following PDF form and have it completed by your parent or legal guardian.
The following age restrictions are in place for FurCoNZ 2018:
Regular Attendees who are unaccompanied minors must be 16 years or older as at 2nd February 2018
Day Pass Attendees who are unaccompanied minors must be 14 years or older on the respective day(s) of attendance
All unaccompanied attendees under the age of 18 as at 2nd February 2018 must provide a completed Parental Consent Form for verification.
Attendees under the ages specified must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian.*
Unaccompanied minors in attendance MUST do the following to be eligible to attend FurCoNZ 2017.
- Print the Parental Consent Form (PDF link above)
- Have your guardian read our Terms and Conditions (link above)
- Have it signed by your Parent or Legal Guardian.**
- Scan and email the completed form to email@example.com by 13th January 2018.
- OR post to:
PO Box 13846
Completed forms MUST be received NO LATER THAN 13th January 2018.
Completion of the Parental Consent Form alone does not constitute Registration.
FurCoNZ Staff MUST verify consent with your Parent of Legal Guardian prior to your Registration being approved. Once Consent has been verified, you will be notified by email.
Failure to complete this Parental Consent process WILL result in your Registration being revoked.
Please check your spam folder or junk email folder(s) if you believe that verification has been performed and you are waiting a response.
* For accompanied minors, separate registrations must be paid for the minor and accopanying Parent or Legal Guardian.
** A Legal Guardian is a guardian approved or appointed by the Family Court, or a testamentary guardian (ie. a guardian appointed by a Will).